  2. philo

    Render Me Guest

    cool, thanks for sharing!!!

    Render Me, Aug 27, 2005

  3. philo

    WormWood Guest

    Not bad....pastels on Bird'sEye cloth?

    WormWood, Aug 27, 2005
  4. philo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Aug 27, 2005
  5. philo

    philo Guest

    and thanks for your comments\!\
    It does look like pastels but it's actually acrylic on a canvas with a
    special
    textured coating.
    The painting is actually a scrapyard here in town

    philo, Aug 27, 2005
  6. philo

    WormWood Guest

    Maybe she'll do the Junkyard Dog for Tim :))

    WormWood, Aug 27, 2005
  7. philo

    Toolman Tim Guest

    <VBG>

    The colors she uses are so absolutely striking! I've always enjoyed having
    philo post links.

    Toolman Tim, Aug 27, 2005
  8. philo

    philo Guest

    Thank you for the encouraging words...
    as good as the painting looks on the web...
    it hardly compares to seeing the real painting.

    BTW: the junkyard has a lot of local artists and photographers stopping
    by...
    they even have a person who has to watch out to be sure no one actually
    enters the grounds...
    it looks pretty dangerous in there !

    philo, Aug 27, 2005
  9. philo

    johnny o Guest

    johnny o, Aug 27, 2005
  10. philo

    johnny o Guest

    johnny o, <>, whose name means "ugly; thinks
    he's funny...he's not; likes to call his penis his 'quiff-splitter'",
    contrived:

    johnny o, Aug 27, 2005
  11. philo

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Reminds me of my spare bedroom/computer scrap yard <g>

    Toolman Tim, Aug 27, 2005
  12. philo

    philo Guest

    :)

    now that i think of it...
    i guess it's odd that we take that trip to the junkyard...
    we don't have to go any farther than my own back yard!

    philo, Aug 27, 2005