    Likes Received:
    0
    No, we decided that we're going to let Australia be World Police for the next few decades. Sick 'em Australia! :)

    The Modfather, Mar 29, 2006

  2. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Meh, Iran doesn't piss me off so i dont waste my time pissing them off :p

    unholy, Mar 29, 2006

  3. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Oh sure, wait'll they decide to test their nukes in your back yard. Remember you're closer to them than we are.

    The Modfather, Mar 29, 2006
  4. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I was going to nuke them myself, but I've seem to misplaced my last warhead. I could have sworn that I still had one left over after hitting Baghdad...oh, now I remember where it is. I put it into a case I built. It was called "fade-away-and-radiate"; quite an interesting design, and it had a natural glow. In fact, it was getting so hot down there in the basement that I decided to sell it to some neighborhood kid. No wonder it's never dark in our part of the neighborhood.

    Last edited: Mar 31, 2006
    bigal, Mar 30, 2006
  5. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Maybe you lost it in Bagdad, wherever that is. You really should check your targets better, did you mean Baghdad? :)

    The Modfather, Mar 30, 2006
  6. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    "Get your very own Weapons of Mass Destruction Detection Kit now!!"
    (Kit includes darts and a map)

    XhArD, Mar 30, 2006
  7. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    What? No post-it notes?

    The Modfather, Mar 30, 2006
  8. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    OMG rip off, if it doesn't come with post it notes then its a rip OFF!!!

    or maybe they replaced the notes with the wind up computer :p

    unholy, Mar 30, 2006
  9. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nah, why would they want to use your computer man?

    The Modfather, Mar 30, 2006
  10. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    because they could be doing there mathimatical Quadrant calculation on it, because they dont know how to do it on paper :p

    unholy, Mar 30, 2006
  11. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    They do it in the sand with a stick like real men!

    The Modfather, Mar 31, 2006
  12. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    hm........mm........

    :stupid:
    Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Only my hairdresser knows for sure...

    bigal, Mar 31, 2006
  13. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Chaps? Hairdressers? I'm starting to wonder about you BiGal.

    The Modfather, Apr 1, 2006
  14. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Just starting, or restarting?

    bigal, Apr 1, 2006
  15. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sort of restarting, I had questions and then let them slide but now, with this new hairdresser angle, I just don't know man.

    Chaps, Hairdressers, Flowers, Operas, Ballet? Hmmm.

    The Modfather, Apr 1, 2006
  16. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Don't forget symphony, modern dance; more are sure to come.

    bigal, Apr 1, 2006
  17. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nothing wrong with the symphony, modern dance though, yeesh! I'm just gonna go ahead and say it... You're a... a... METROSEXUAL! :)

    The Modfather, Apr 1, 2006
  18. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    No I'm not. I'm married.

    bigal, Apr 25, 2006
  19. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i am confused, Al, BiGal? whats this married, metrosexual talk?

    unholy, Apr 25, 2006
  20. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    It comes with 20+ years of marriage. Eventually it sounds like gibberish or mumbling.

    bigal, Apr 25, 2006