    their software free for the next few hours. Could be of interest if
    anyone is thinking of trying out Linux.

    http://down.codeweavers.com/

    John, Oct 28, 2008

  2. John

    James West Guest

    thanks for the heads up

    they have taken the server down due to overload

    James West, Oct 28, 2008

  3. John

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Is it really Linux, or a virtual run time, like JAVA?
    Hmm...
    I like the idea, I just cannot call it Linux, it is Wine and Wine is not
    Linux IMHO. It is middleware.

    Dave Taylor, Oct 28, 2008
  4. John

    Will Spencer Guest

    Or BSD.
    Site is down. I guess the Linux server must have crashed.

    -ws

    Key/English 08 - Change We Need.

    Will Spencer, Oct 29, 2008
  5. John

    Will Spencer Guest

    You mean like middle earth?

    Will Spencer, Oct 29, 2008
  6. John

    Will Spencer Guest

    I have an Amiga and Amstrad compatibility layer. Some of them old games are
    better than Xbox and Playstation games, I swear.

    Will Spencer, Oct 29, 2008
  7. John

    Will Spencer Guest

    Oh, is working now.