    brought 2 portable DVD Player with 7" widescreen monitor! All this 3
    items only cost me $1100!!
    Click this out!

    vdeo_guy, Feb 27, 2004

  2. vdeo_guy

    Cernovog Guest

    Hey, , you forgot to mention they also gave you an
    e-mail address!!! That's four things for $1100! Oh wait! They gave you a job
    and a paycheck too! Five things for $1100! It just gets better and better!
    What a great web site to work for... I mean buy from... No, I mean work for,
    since that's what you're doing, working and not shopping and by no means
    "sharing" "lots of research" with us.

    Take it to the biz, marketplace and forsale newsgroups.

    Cernovog, Feb 27, 2004

  3. vdeo_guy

    Impmon Guest

    (vdeo_guy) wrote in
    Real nice of the spammer to not include links Oh yeah if the screen size
    is not important, I've seen a portable DVD player with 4 or 5" screen for
    under $200 at Walmart. OK they may break down a day after warranty expires
    but so do every electronics Walmart sells.

    Impmon, Feb 27, 2004