    the card for about four purchases a year, but as the bank pays it off and I
    never pay any interest I suppose I'm on a winner.

    Geopelia

    Geopelia, Jul 17, 2012

  2. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    Anyone wanting to see my credit card number in the rubbish would have had to
    go through full supermarket bags of advertising leaflets to find it. (Does
    anybody read all that junk?)
    But now the number isn't shown on the bank statement, so they would be out
    of luck anyway.

    Geopelia, Jul 17, 2012

  3. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    Of course. I get a couple of bags full every week. And somebody uses the
    newspapers.
    I answer what people ask me.

    Geopelia, Jul 18, 2012