  1. Works for me

    .... Hunter says to Dee Dee McCall...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 18, 2004

  2. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Yes. When girls pick on you it means they like you.
    When guys pick on you it means your a wimp. Or they like you.
    Or they like that your a wimp. Or they want to move to Boston with you.
    But not me. I'm a real man. A manly man's man. I don't like you. Well, I
    do
    but not in that way. Stop picking on me. I'm going now.

    kpg, May 18, 2004

  3. YOU TRY TO CONFUSE

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 18, 2004
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Neil, May 18, 2004
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT

    Neil, May 18, 2004
  6. YOU TRY TO CONFUSE
    YOU STINK

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 18, 2004
  7. Guest

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 5/18/04 10:47 AM:
    F'N GUY!!!

    JaR, May 18, 2004
  8. YOU TRY TO CONFUSE
    I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 18, 2004
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    You don't act stupid. You tell your Dad that I am going to sue him. He is
    going to go to jail.

    Neil, May 18, 2004
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    You're going to kill us?

    Neil, May 18, 2004
  11. Guest

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 5/18/04 11:10 AM:
    ***GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!***

    JaR, May 18, 2004
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ***YAWN***

    Neil, May 18, 2004
  13. YOU TRY TO CONFUSE
    no. no, just kidding!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 18, 2004
  14. YOU TRY TO CONFUSE
    OK, where the hell do you live?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 18, 2004
  15. Guest

    Kat Guest

    You just tell your Dad that I am going to get my lawyer and he is going to
    rush you!

    Kat, May 18, 2004
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    You know where I live! My dog, she kicked it and now I'm going to fsck
    her!

    Neil, May 18, 2004
  17. Guest

    Brat Guest

    lol makes you feel better huh?

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat, May 19, 2004
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    compare to the twisted ramblings that I got from kpg, immeasurably.

    and kpg say you only tease me cause you like me.....

    Neil, May 19, 2004
  19. That's an old one. Ask one guard which gate the other guard would tell
    you to enter for safe passage. Then take the other.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, May 27, 2004
  20. Gee, used up your whole question and still don't know which gate to
    choose. Wise move. ;-)

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, May 27, 2004