    Problem solved.

    kpg

    the question for the truthful guard

    kpg, May 14, 2004

  2. Guest

    JaR Guest

    I can see a _small_ problem that might occur with that solution. How about:

    Shoot the first guard.

    Tell the second guard to go through the gate ahead of you.

    Now I think that's sorted.

    JaR
    Analytical Thug

    JaR, May 14, 2004

  3. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Could just send 'em both to an Iraqi prison camp for a few days.

    That will loosen their tongue.

    No pun intended.

    kpg, May 14, 2004
  4. Guest

    Kosh Guest

    What Babe ?

    Kosh, May 15, 2004
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I said analytical skill
    not dictatorship skills

    Guest, May 16, 2004
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    A man stands looking at another man hanging from a tre
    and say
    "Brothers and sisters i have non
    that mans father is my fathers son

    what is the relationship between the two men?

    Guest, May 16, 2004
  7. Guest

    Bob Holmes Guest

    The man hanging is the son of the man speaking.

    Bob Holmes, May 17, 2004
  8. Guest

    Kat Guest

    Too easy. Give us another one :)

    Kat, May 17, 2004
  9. Guest

    Bob Holmes Guest

    Is everyone on vacation this week?
    Usually, by the time I've seen a post, there are a hundred responses to it.
    Maybe the rest of the gang is taking pity on me and they're just sitting
    back giving me a chance to answer first. Nah!

    Bob Holmes, May 17, 2004
  10. Guest

    Kat Guest

    Everyone's on vacation :p I got in this morning to find 44 (gasp!) posts
    this weekend- should be more than that this morning alone.

    Where is everyone?

    Kat, May 17, 2004
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    there are fewer posts becuase I haven't posted much. I've actually had
    work to do (gasp)

    Neil, May 17, 2004
  12. Guest

    kpg Guest

    I'm here but I'm not happy about it.

    kpg, May 17, 2004
  13. Guest

    kpg Guest

    So when Neil doesn't post the number of posts
    drops dramatically? What does that tell you?

    kpg, May 17, 2004
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Neil, May 17, 2004
  15. Guest

    JaR Guest

    kpg opined, On 5/17/04 1:25 PM:
    |\/|0|\|d4Z3 4r3 73h 5uX0rz!1!!1

    j4r
    l337 7h|_|6

    JaR, May 17, 2004
  16. Guest

    Brat Guest

    precisely

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat, May 18, 2004
  17. A man stands looking at another man hanging from a tree
    Exactly why were you overlooked for the part of Hans Gruber in Die
    Hard Three?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 18, 2004
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ok, now you're just pickin on me. (but you only tease me 'cuase you like
    me, right? my mommy told me that, and she wouldn't lie about something like
    that, would she?)

    Neil, May 18, 2004
  19. Guest

    kpg Guest