CoD or CoD:UO?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RObErT_RaTh, Aug 24, 2005.

?

Which one tickles your fancy the most?

  1. CoD Vanilla FTW!

    100.0%
  2. It has to be UO, no doubt

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Well, personally I prefer UO because of the use of vehicles and larger arsenal etc. But what do you prefer? Do you like to keep things simple and stick with the original or do you want some variety in your diet?

    RObErT_RaTh, Aug 24, 2005

  2. RObErT_RaTh

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    I prefer UO. Just enhances the game so much.

    Silverstrand, Aug 24, 2005