    I have my modem and cable hookup in place but the screen keeps saying "coax
    not connected" and I have checked and checked and CHECKED, I have checked
    cables and sockets (all brand new) and splitter and power...what GIVES????

    pumpkin, Oct 22, 2006

  2. pumpkin

    Chris H. Guest

    What hardware are you using? Sounds like you're connection directly to a
    modem, and not one of Microsoft's Broadband Networking components, which are
    supported in this newsgroup. I'd suggest you contact the specific
    manufacturer's support section to see what they say. In the case of a cable
    Internet Service Provider, call their support folks.

    Chris H., Oct 22, 2006