    to go from the DVD recorders coax output to analog 5.1 to feed into my amps
    present analog 5.1 input. A simple little black box that gets put in behind the
    present amp and forgotten about.

    xxnonexnonexx, Dec 4, 2005

  2. xxnonexnonexx

    Biz Guest

    Its called a DD decoder. About the most affordable new unit made today is
    is the Creative DDDTS-100...for about $100. If thats too much look on ebay
    for a Technic SH-AC300,or SH-AC500, but they'll probably run you $100 or so
    used as well...

    =----

    Biz, Dec 4, 2005

  3. This doesn't appear to connect to line level inputs but to digital speakers. Or
    it takes some special cable to go from their jack to 5.1 inputs. The manual on
    Creatives sight doesn't seem to offer any insight
    These look like better choices, as the 500 offers 2 coax and an analog in and I
    could solve a potential issue right there.

    xxnonexnonexx, Dec 5, 2005
  4. xxnonexnonexx

    jimpooler

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I give you one model for your reference,HD Audio Rush 5.1 Gear Sound Decoder for DM500s DM800 xbox360 ( lunashops.com)I bought it from ebay, it works good.

    jimpooler, Nov 10, 2009