    CollectorNZ Guest

    Talk to your ISP most will arrange the domain name and have the A record
    pointed in their DNS to your .com address

    CollectorNZ, Feb 15, 2004

  2. CollectorNZ

    Peter Guest

    www.freeparking.co.nz
    www.webfarm.co.nz

    (IIRC freeparking does redirect for free)

    Peter

    Peter, Feb 15, 2004

  3. CollectorNZ

    Max Guest

    iserve.co.nz do that.

    Max, Feb 15, 2004
  4. CollectorNZ

    EMB Guest

    I'll second that - they do it well (and free).

    EMB

    EMB, Feb 15, 2004
  5. CollectorNZ

    Mark Guest

    Hi, I have a .com address that I want a .co.nz address to redirect to.

    Can anyone make any recommendations about a good NZ domain name registration
    company that allows me to register a .co.nz domain name, and then setup
    redirection so my .co.nz name redirects to my .com name

    Thanks in advance
    Mark

    Mark, Feb 15, 2004
  6. CollectorNZ

    Mark Guest

    Thanks everyone, I'll check them all out :)
    Cheers
    Mark

    Mark, Feb 15, 2004
  7. CollectorNZ

    Brendon Guest

    You won't beat iserve.co.nz for service. Outstanding!

    Brendon

    Brendon, Feb 15, 2004
  8. CollectorNZ

    DPF Guest

    There is a list by price of all registrars at
    http://www.nznews.org.nz/registrar_list.html

    DPF

    DPF, Feb 17, 2004