    but then stalled with an error meesage which was unreadable as it tried
    to show it in one of the small picture frames.

    It must be the site and not Firefox.

    [email protected], Nov 13, 2004

  2. graeme@invalid

    SoapySells Guest

    http://www.cnet.com/
    This is one site I can't get to load right using the new Firefox 1.0
    release. Any suggestions how to fix?
    Images won't display, mainly.
    Thanks

    SoapySells, Nov 13, 2004

  3. graeme@invalid

    EC Guest

    No problem for me !!

    EC, Nov 13, 2004
  4. graeme@invalid

    Hawkeye Guest

    No problem for me !!

    No problem here, either. Check your "Load Images" option.

    Hawkeye, Nov 13, 2004
  5. graeme@invalid

    SoapySells Guest

    I get a message saying " connection refused" when trying to load
    images.

    SoapySells, Nov 13, 2004
  6. graeme@invalid

    Hawkeye Guest

    I get a message saying " connection refused" when trying to load
    On a hunch I checked the "for the originating web site only" box under
    "Load images". Sure enough, no graphics on CNet.

    Check the "Load images" box, UNcheck the "for the originating web site
    only" box, and all should work as it should.

    Hawkeye, Nov 14, 2004