    Preferably compatible with phpBB2.

    Cheers :eek:)

    Ben

    Ben Jones, Sep 13, 2006

  2. Imagine how many responses you'd get if people know WTF you were talking
    about ;-)

    Douglas C. Neidermeyer, Sep 13, 2006

  3. Ben Jones

    why? Guest

    That will be a content management system , oddly enough all the OP has
    to do is www.google.com -> 3,920,000 for cms phpnuke.

    Notice I couldn't be bothered to answer the OP when I saw the post hours
    ago.

    Me

    why?, Sep 13, 2006