    people tend to occasionally leave on for days on end.

    Thanks,
    Dave

    Dave L, Apr 11, 2005

  2. The electricity part is OK. Continuous bright light or high
    temperatures could age it more quickly. The operation manual probably
    describes proper operating and storage conditions.

    Kevin McMurtrie, Apr 13, 2005

  3. Dave L

    Don Stauffer Guest

    Indeed, temperature is a killer. Treat your digicam the same way you do
    a film camera with color film- don't leave it inside car on hot sunny
    days for lengthy periods, especially in trunk.

    Don Stauffer, Apr 18, 2005