    piece of architecture, for which add an annotation:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5031907368/

    Thanks for your comments

    mmyvusenet, Sep 28, 2010

  2. mmyvusenet

    Irwell Guest

    The Beach scene and the turtle are nicely done.
    The architectural shot is too fussy, it looks as if
    by moving to the right or left a better composition could have
    been obtained.

    Irwell, Sep 28, 2010

  3. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    Hello, thanks for your comments, I replaced this last picture with a new
    photo where you can now see the viewpoint of the Park, and other
    architectural work, maybe now is much better:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5031907368/

    mmyvusenet, Sep 28, 2010