    Any thoughts?
    Thanks
    M.W.

    The W Family, Jun 25, 2004

  2. The W Family

    geopelia Guest

    Mine does the same in Windows ME, if you mean the icon (such as Outlook
    Express) stays highlighted.
    I left click the mouse, not on the icon itself, and the highlight goes, but
    a line stays around the icon. It doesn't seem to be doing any harm.
    Geopelia

    geopelia, Jun 26, 2004

  3. The W Family

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Click on a blank area of the desktop, then press the F5 key (refresh). That
    may work. You might need to update your video drivers. Or, if Windows Update
    or something like that did that for you, you may need to rollback the
    drivers to the previous version.

    Toolman Tim, Jun 27, 2004