    not
    show up like www.grisoft.com/ and www.mcafee.com/ whats going on
    here...i tried everything

    brian mac, Apr 30, 2004

  2. brian mac

    trout Guest

    i have windows xp home internet explorer and some pages or web sites
    Check your settings in Internet Options, on the Advanced tab, under
    'Search from address bar'. You may have 'Do not search from address bar'
    selected; requiring exact matches for web pages.

    trout, Apr 30, 2004

  3. brian mac

    °Mike° Guest

  4. brian mac

    brian mac Guest

    trout i dont see that under the advanced tab in windows xp home..and mike i
    have avast anti virus and it says no problems

    brian mac, May 1, 2004
  5. brian mac

    °Mike° Guest

    <Rhetorical>
    Why don't people bother to read advice?
    </Rhetorical>

    °Mike°, May 1, 2004
  6. brian mac

    trout Guest

    trout i dont see that under the advanced tab in windows xp home

    Well, I don't use that OS; so if it's not in Control panel; Internet
    Options; Advanced tab, then I dunno.

    ...and
    It *could* be something other than a virus; or something that Avast
    doesn't detect, or something that disables resident antivirus
    protection.....
    I suggest you follow °Mike°'s advice.

    trout, May 2, 2004