    still partially plugged. there is a brand new color ink cartridge, so the
    ink supply should not be a problem.

    --

    Dennis, Jan 4, 2005

  2. Dennis

    edard Guest

    Windex cuts that ink quite well. YMMV so use at your own risk.
    HTH

    edard, Jan 4, 2005

  3. Dennis

    MS Guest

    I send mine to my dad who in turn removes the print head and uses a damp
    cotton bud on the ink jets to eventually loosen/dissolve the blockage.

    I don't recommend doing it unless you know how to remove your print head and
    replace it correctly.
    You have been warned !!

    MS, Jan 4, 2005