    Does anyone know of very good method to remove this?

    Cordially Yours;

    Elwood P. Dowd

    Elwood P. Dowd, Aug 24, 2004

  2. Elwood P. Dowd

    Olfart Guest

    Lighter fluid and a match

    Olfart, Aug 24, 2004

  3. Elwood P. Dowd

    Hamman Guest

    Thats not nearly strong enough.

    Pop down to your local hardware store and get an acetylene cansister.

    hamman

    Hamman, Aug 24, 2004
  4. Elwood P. Dowd

    philo Guest

    Are you the same Elwood P. Dowd who recently applied to correspondence
    school?
    The one who wanted to take the course in becoming an idiot-savant ?
    Well...if so...there is good news...
    not only have you been accepted...
    your tuition is going to be half price!
    It seems you've already completed the first half of the course!

    philo, Aug 24, 2004
  5. You need a large bottle of pookah remover, if you're every going to get
    rid of your friend Harvey:

    http://home.clara.net/aas/pookah.html

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 25, 2004
  6. Elwood P. Dowd

    SirReal Guest

    ....jez

    SirReal, Aug 25, 2004
  7. Ms Rawlins advised me to advise you that if it is pussy fur, you should
    trust the use of your phallic instrument to nurture then remove same.

    Harold Potter esq., Aug 25, 2004