cloak of invisibility

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by philo, Oct 20, 2006.

  1. philo

    philo Guest

    philo, Oct 20, 2006

  2. philo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Could you see the Clock?

    Old Gringo, Oct 20, 2006

  3. philo

    Old Gringo Guest

    SP: Cloak

    Old Gringo, Oct 20, 2006
  4. philo

    philo Guest

    I don't know...
    it was kind of like watching the first stealth aircraft "disappear" from the
    radar...

    it was a mixed feeling of...Good! (I hope)

    philo, Oct 20, 2006
  5. philo

    Old Gringo Guest

    <g> Fun what they are doing now days.

    Old Gringo, Oct 20, 2006
  6. philo

    philo Guest

    yep.
    most of that science fiction i read as a kid has already come true!

    philo, Oct 20, 2006
  7. philo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Without Any Hesitation, philo Wrote The Following:
    Minds have become so brilliant, some of the things that are being
    done would have never seemed possible 60 or 70 years ago. I just
    love it.

    Old Gringo, Oct 20, 2006
  8. philo

    philo Guest

    I also remember when I stopped reading sci...

    when Isaac Asimov mentioned a desktop computer...
    I thought : NOW he's gone too far

    That was in 1964...and it all come true so fast!

    philo, Oct 20, 2006
  9. philo

    Whiskers Guest

    Is that the one where you have to use microwaves to apprecialte the
    not-seeing-it thing?

    Whiskers, Oct 20, 2006
  10. philo

    carlechka Guest

    Bring back Flash Gordan; he'll sort things out.

    carlechka, Oct 20, 2006
  11. philo

    Whiskers Guest

    Cloaks are more of a Dale thing, though. Or Batman.

    Whiskers, Oct 21, 2006