Clinic 2263 Exam Prep from Microsoft

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Trish, Sep 10, 2006.

  1. Trish

    Trish Guest

    Trish, Sep 10, 2006

  2. Trish

    Siblek Guest

    Hello Trish,
    I used it for 70-271 which I have just passed on thursday.
    I found it usefull as a back up to the actual course 2261.
    Although I did not pay for it as it was offered for free at the time.

    9.99 is not a lot and i would suggest that it is worth it.

    Regards Kevin Sibley MCP

    Siblek, Sep 10, 2006

  3. "Trish" <> wrote in message
    > Hello all.
    >
    > Have any of you used this link? It costs 9.99 and I'm wondering what it
    > is
    > or if it's worth paying the money for it. I have the MS press self paced
    > books.
    >
    > https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/offerDetail.aspx?offerId=11583

    Hi Trish,
    That is our eLearning course based on the MOC courseware. It has coverage of
    the material with online labs that you do using a virtual desktop setup.
    Those courses are normally quite a lot more than that, so it would likely be
    worth your money to go through it. But, that is just my 2c.

    Good luck!

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Program Manager for the Microsoft Certified Architect program

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MSFT], Sep 12, 2006