client vpn and vpn site-to-site

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Faxander, Jan 27, 2005.

  1. Faxander

    Faxander Guest

    I have a network with the following features :

    PIX 520 in the central site
    VPN site-to-site between central site and three remote site
    Remote Access VPN between the central site and some users with a VPN client
    A link between central site and remote site is a private point to point
    frame relay.
    A link to Internet only to central site ( remote site access to Internet
    throughout a VPN to central site )

    The question is :

    it's possible access the remote site's LAN from a VPN clients ( that
    have a VPN tunnel to central site ) ??
    A direct VPN tunnel between remote site and VPN clients is not possible
    because at remote sites there isn't a link to Internet ( only a point to
    point to central site ).

    There is a solution ???

    Thanks
    Faxander