    that file is in the folder. Why would I be able to view some of the
    files in this shared folder and not all?

    Thanks

    wipeout64, Jun 28, 2006

  2. Hi

    I really want to help, but I can not since your info is not focused enough.

    1. Linksys is a name of a company that sells Network Hardware. They might
    run a company Network and might call it The Linksys Network, I fail to see
    what you mean when stating that you are running Linksys Network.

    You are probably running Windows based Ethernet peer to peer Network

    2. When running peer to peer Network there is No server and client there two
    computer that are connected together, and thus files sharing as to be
    configured accordingly.

    3. What application are you running to see the files, and which computer
    execute the files?
    4. What kind of files are missing from the list (may be they are hidden or
    System files)?
    5. What the Aspect of Wireless in your question is?
    May be this can Help.

    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html

    to be shared.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 28, 2006

  3. Try looking, from the client, at the properties for that networked folder.
    You may have files hidden on the network but not locally.

    It is also possible to have a shared folder or file on a network and not
    allow it to be seen by certain users. Has this file been put there by
    someone who has done that?

    Diamontina Cocktail, Jun 28, 2006
  4. wipeout64

    wipeout64 Guest

    Thanks. I believe that the links you provided may help (will not have
    time to work on this today). I suspect it may be the firewall or
    antivirus software.

    wipeout64, Jun 28, 2006