    Robin
    HP Pavillion 1330n
    Windows MCE

    Robin, Feb 14, 2006

  2. Robin

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In Robin spewed forth:
    Huh? Why would someone send you a link to a font in an email?

    Toolman Tim, Feb 14, 2006

  3. Robin

    old jon Guest

    Rt\click on a font (.ttf) Properties and change the association to
    fontview.exe.(Windows Font Viewer).
    Or go into Tools\Folder options and change it there.

    old jon, Feb 14, 2006
  4. Malware? name.tff.scr ?

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 14, 2006
  5. Robin

    Robin Guest

    No, this was an actual font. I believe my file associations are still
    messed up from when I had FF installed.
    Thanks,
    Robin

    Robin, Feb 14, 2006
  6. Robin

    Robin Guest

    That got it.
    Thank you very much.
    Robin

    Robin, Feb 14, 2006
  7. Robin

    Mitch Guest

    It isn't the END of a URL that determines which application opens --
    it's the BEGINNING that matters. The very opposite of Windows.

    And so, once that application opens, the way the browser uses the file
    is a function of how the browser is told to behave for that kind.

    Maybe you can go one step up from that URL and save the file it points
    to; you may even have to right-click on it to do that.

    Mitch, Feb 15, 2006