    Any help would be grateful

    Cheers

    Gaz

    gary, Oct 11, 2004

  2. gary

    Shiva Guest

    The "croaking frog" could be a switching relay. Perhaps that's caused by a
    virus. Run a virusscan!

    Shiva, Oct 11, 2004

  3. gary

    DC Guest

    A short, maybe, at the mouse port? Just guessing, here. Try blowing it
    out with a can of compressed air and reconnect it. Also, make sure
    there are no bent pins or foreign matter in the mouse jack.

    DC, Oct 11, 2004
  4. gary

    Conor Guest

    Dodgy connector.

    Conor, Oct 11, 2004
  5. gary

    gary Guest

    Cheers all, i'll check & will be back (no doubt)!

    gary, Oct 11, 2004
  6. gary

    Shel-hed Guest

    Your keyboard is hooped.

    Shel-hed, Oct 11, 2004
  7. gary

    gary Guest

    What is hooped & how do i fix it!

    gary, Oct 12, 2004
  8. gary

    Shel-hed Guest

    Borrow another keyboard to try. You can also try turning yours upside down and
    bashing it. Have a dog handy to clean up the crumbs.

    Shel-hed, Oct 12, 2004