    something in address bar. how do i correct this?

    I even get rid of stuff from History, temp and Temporary Internet
    Files folder.

    xoom, Jun 14, 2004

  2. xoom

    Romper Guest

    was said before :
    try running regedit then go to key location

    HKey_users//<Long number unique to user>>//Software/Microsoft/internet
    explorer/Typed URLs

    or a quicker way is Regedit then edit menu ans click find. Enter a url
    that appears in ie6.0 that hasnt been cleared and it will find it :)
    hope that helps

    Outa here.... got a muppet to save

    Romper, Jun 15, 2004

  3. xoom

    Linda Guest

    Have you also deselected the three check boxes above the autocomplete
    button?

    Linda, Jun 16, 2004
  4. xoom

    xoom Guest

    Linda - u r brilliant !!

    It worked. the other method mentioned in the prev. post, I am going to
    try now n see.

    hasta la vista, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    xoom, Jun 17, 2004