    idea abt the Language XML itself,
    Can you please tell any book?
    I am a fresher.

    Harish, Jul 11, 2004

  2. Harish

    Vipul Patel Guest

    Vipul Patel, Jul 11, 2004

  3. Harish

    Jazz Guest

    Congratulations!

    BTW, I was wondering if this test is a Computer Adaptive
    Test or conventional test. In other words, in the test,
    are you allowed to modify the answers of the previous
    questions? Say I am answering question #20 now, can I
    return to #5 and change the answer for #5 ?

    Best.

    Jazz, Jul 11, 2004
  4. Harish

    Raja Guest

    All Que certification books are damn good and this one is
    also no exception !
    Check it out at http://tinyurl.com/25nhg

    - Raja.

    Raja, Jul 11, 2004
  5. Harish

    Guest Guest

    Please need to know your experience with test
    what all u used for preparation and how hard did u feal
    the test was and what all topics do u really have to
    concentrate on for the exam...
    reply would help a lot

    Guest, Jul 12, 2004
  6. Harish

    Harish Guest

    Hi
    The exam was easy one,
    I read the Microsoft's Self based book for the exam 305,i
    rather tell you that it was a poor one,
    We could better use the msdn help for studying,
    And you can use the following like to study for the exam
    www.codeclinic.com

    Harish, Jul 12, 2004
  7. Harish

    Mike Guest

    Are you able to go back on a question in order to modify
    your answer. In other words, once you answer your question
    and move to the next one, will you be able to go back to a
    previous question and change the answer?
    Thanks,
    Mike

    Mike, Jul 12, 2004
  8. Harish

    Guest Guest

    I think that can be done.

    Guest, Jul 13, 2004
  9. Harish

    HArish Guest

    Yes you can go back and change the answers

    HArish, Jul 13, 2004
  10. Harish

    Sean Guest

    Kalani has two books per exam one is the big one, blue in color, the other is small and under the Cram 2 title.
    My question is, are the test questions exactly the same? I have the blue book but am looking for some more questions without spending $100 for a 100 question test program.

    Sean, Jul 13, 2004
  11. Harish

    Eric Guest

    I love the Kalani blue training guides, but in all honesty, the sample
    questions in that book, and in the red Exam Cram, just aren't good
    enough unless you really mastered the material in every detail.

    Kalani's questions seem good for a knowledge level, but the real test
    is more of a comprehension level test.

    Eric

    Eric, Jul 13, 2004
  12. Harish

    David Guest

    Hii there,

    I am David. Can you please help me to know what exam i
    have to take if i know the following skill set ASP.NET,C#.
    then where can i get those metrials for preparation

    Thank you

    David, Jul 14, 2004