    The camera just got busted, and I need a new pocket camera. I've been
    happy with the S50, except for the above bug. Does anyone know what
    causes that, and if newer Canons still have it?

    runcyclexcski, Jun 18, 2007

  2. runcyclexcski

    Ray Macey Guest

    Presumably in manual mode, you're on a high ISO setting, but in auto
    mode, the camera is using a low ISO. Drop your ISO in manual to 100
    and the grain will go away

    Ray

    Ray Macey, Jun 18, 2007

  3. Tried that, not effect. Tried dropping the ISO all the way to 50.

    runcyclexcski, Jun 18, 2007
  4. runcyclexcski

    Ray Macey Guest

    Got any examples we could look at?