    fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard
    PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!
    ---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----

    Big Will, Apr 18, 2005

  2. Big Will

    Reg Mouatt Guest

    Hi Will,
    I have not tried this myself but it looks possible to achieve what
    you want by going via Firefox/Tools/Privacy and click on the + sign
    and then set the 'Use up to **** KB disc space for the cache' to Zero

    Good luck.
    Reg

    Reg Mouatt, Apr 18, 2005

  3. Big Will

    Reg Mouatt Guest

    Sorry Will,
    The path should have read 'Firefox/Tools/Options/Privacy' and then
    click on the+next to 'Cache'.

    Reg

    Reg Mouatt, Apr 18, 2005
  4. Big Will