    them all out?

    Thank-You.
    Eddie

    Eddie, Apr 22, 2005

  2. Eddie

    Pennywise Guest

    |>Help please.....I'm running windows xp. When I receive an email with
    |>an attachment and I open the attachment.....It appears in a window
    |>called "Windows picture and fax viewer"
    |>
    |>At the bottom of the Pic. are tools for me to alter the picture. There
    |>are two arrows which when clicked display 100s of images and pics
    |>stored on my comp. Is there an easy way to clear these out?? You can
    |>do them individually but not all at once.
    |>
    |>Or.....is it impossible?? And will any damage be done if I do clear
    |>them all out?

    In that window:
    Control Key + A - Will select all, then hit the delete button.

    While holding down the Control Key and then selecting pictures one at
    a time, anywhere, then delete

    While holding down the shift key select any picture and the next place
    you select will mark from the first one to the last, then delete.

    Damage? only if you want'd to keep them.

    Pennywise, Apr 22, 2005

  3. Eddie

    Bigbazza Guest

    Hi ...Eddie..!!

    Bigbazza, Apr 22, 2005
  4. Eddie

    Eddie Guest

    Sorry Pennywise......I did as told and they were all sent to the
    recycle bin. I emptied recycle bin. When I rebooted....they were all
    back again.
    Maybe this is just something that "goes with the territory."
    Eddie

    Hello Barry

    Eddie, Apr 22, 2005
  5. Eddie

    Pennywise Guest

    |> wrote:
    |>

    |>> In that window:
    |>> Control Key + A - Will select all, then hit the delete button.
    |>>
    |>> While holding down the Control Key and then selecting pictures one at
    |>> a time, anywhere, then delete
    |>>
    |>> While holding down the shift key select any picture and the next
    |>place
    |>> you select will mark from the first one to the last, then delete.
    |>>
    |>> Damage? only if you want'd to keep them.
    (Damage? only if you don't want to keep them)
    Wanted to edit that, right after I sent it :)

    |>> --
    |>> http://www.local6.com/news/4401398/detail.html
    |>
    |>Sorry Pennywise......I did as told and they were all sent to the
    |>recycle bin. I emptied recycle bin. When I rebooted....they were all
    |>back again.
    |>Maybe this is just something that "goes with the territory."

    I'm at a loss, even if it was a policy that you can't delete them,
    they shouldn't of made it to the bin.

    * Next time you highlight the files to be deleted:
    Press and hold the shift key then press delete.
    (this will bypass the bin)

    * Run (WinKey+R) CMD <Enter>
    type DEL and a space - drag and drop a pix into that window and press
    enter, reboot, if it's gone your going to need to delete them from
    this window - Learn to get around in a dos window.
    (but it shouldn't get to this point)

    * I don't know your situation, network'd and the proper program and
    they would replenish themselves.

    Pennywise, Apr 22, 2005
  6. Eddie

    Pennywise Guest

    |> wrote:
    |>

    |>> In that window:
    |>> Control Key + A - Will select all, then hit the delete button.
    |>>
    |>> While holding down the Control Key and then selecting pictures one at
    |>> a time, anywhere, then delete
    |>>
    |>> While holding down the shift key select any picture and the next
    |>place
    |>> you select will mark from the first one to the last, then delete.
    |>>
    |>> Damage? only if you want'd to keep them.
    (Damage? only if you want to keep them)

    Pennywise, Apr 22, 2005