  1. Lomax

    Lomax Guest

    any tips on how to clean a TFT monitor ?

    Lomax, Jul 17, 2003

  2. The best way I have found for both my Zaurus (http://www.zaurus.com) and my laptop was a lint free rag with water(similar to the suggestions from the website). I have been testing painter's rag (home depot for $8 a box) but they have just a little bit of lint on them. I dont know if the lint is going to become a problem as time goes on but we will see.

    Happy Cleaning,

    Bill

    William Jacqmein, Jul 26, 2003