    lens and LCD, computer monitor, flatbed scanner, camcorder lens, and
    binoculars? I hope there is such a product. I think the fluid must work on
    both glass and plastic... not too sure, that's why I'm asking. Thanks.

    abc, Jan 4, 2004

  2. abc

    Dan Sullivan Guest

    Try UltraClean.

    From Novi Optical Cleaning Products.

    Does everything you want and cleans CDs too.

    Best, Dan Sullivan

    Dan Sullivan, Jan 4, 2004

  3. abc

    Big Kahuna Guest

    Any suggestions as to where to buy this?

    Big Kahuna

    Big Kahuna, Jan 4, 2004
  4. abc

    Ed Ruf Guest

    Just buy a lens pen for less than U$10.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Jan 5, 2004
  5. abc

    Dan Sullivan Guest

    Dan Sullivan, Jan 5, 2004
  6. abc

    Dan Sullivan Guest

    Contact http://www.jobo-usa.com/

    They distribute this product.

    Best, Dan

    Dan Sullivan, Jan 5, 2004
  7. I recently tried and bought Bausch & Lomb Sight Savers. They are
    pre-moisten lens cleaning tissues in individual packets designed for glass
    or plastic eyeglasses, camera lenses etc. Works great. $2.97 for a box of
    50 from Wal-Mart.

    On my Sony monitor (with anti-glare coating), I am using "Cinch 2 in 1"
    glass cleaner. Unlike Windex or water, it leaves a slight coating such when
    I touch the screen, it leaves no finger smudge. Thus far, it has not
    affected the anti-glare coating.

    Dave C.

    Dave Cardarelli, Jan 5, 2004
  8. Just buy a lens pen for less than U$10.
    They come in different sizes; I have a very small one for my D40, and a
    considerably larger one for my Oly 5050. The size you'd need for the
    scanner & monitor though... that would be pretty darned big!

    --Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
    http://www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

    Mike Jacoubowsky, Jan 5, 2004