    I'd appreciate any advice which you are able to offer.

    Thank you.
    Jon

    Jonathon, Jul 1, 2009

  2. Jonathon

    Mike Easter Guest

    The skins I've seen on LTs peel right off.

    And... there are some great looking skins. If for some reason your
    instance was put on with some kind of problematic adhesive, then I would
    cover it with a better looking skin that is more to your personal taste.

    Mike Easter, Jul 1, 2009

  3. Jonathon

    Evan Platt Guest

    Use a hair dryer, warm the 'corner' and as it warms, the adhesive
    should loosen. Takes patience and time.

    Evan Platt, Jul 1, 2009