    that are in the registry. I don't have anything top secret on my system,
    but it would be nice to find a utility program that makes cleaning up quick
    and easy. thanks.

    baaab, Apr 22, 2005

  2. baaab

    Paul S Guest

    There are so many places where personal info is kept, your best bet is a
    complete reinstall.

    Paul S, Apr 22, 2005

  3. baaab

    Martik Guest

    Martik, Apr 22, 2005
  4. baaab

    Parko Guest

    De-gauss it. Or Eraser, 35 sweeps should do the trick, if you want to
    hang around a while.

    Parko, Apr 23, 2005
  5. baaab

    ProfGene Guest

    There is a registry cleaner but here should be no passwords in the
    registry. They are in Windows as pwd files which you can safely delete.

    ProfGene, May 9, 2005
  6. baaab

    Demmpa Guest

    Pwd-files is only on win9x/me not in win2k/XP

    Demmpa, May 10, 2005