    Any ideas on what could be going wrong.

    Thanks
    TJ

    TJ, Apr 10, 2006

  2. TJ

    vbMark Guest

    Try some command line switches on setup:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=186111

    vbMark, Apr 10, 2006

  3. TJ

    beenthere Guest

    Did you use a winME floppy to Fdisk, and format ?.
    Does the BIOS see the drive ?. All one partition ?.
    Clean the CD.

    beenthere, Apr 10, 2006
  4. TJ

    philo Guest

    Sounds like you did not correctly partition the drive...

    did you reboot after you ran fdisk?

    philo, Apr 10, 2006