    later?

    Thanks
    TJ

    TJ, May 31, 2007

  2. TJ

    Ghostrider Guest

    Look here:

    The basic issue is that the computer does not know where is the boot
    sector. Any of the solutions mentioned in the link might solve this
    problem.

    Ghostrider, May 31, 2007

  3. TJ

    cattanack Guest

    I had a card that I needed to remove to avoid this when reinstalling.
    It only happened with the one card and when I reinstalled if it was
    left in there the same thing would result every time.

    cattanack, Jun 1, 2007
  4. TJ

    Ben Myers Guest

    Ben Myers, Jun 1, 2007
  5. TJ

    Pennywise Guest

    Some BIOS have a reset feature, not to the default settings, but to
    reread the hardware installed. might search around and see if yours is
    able to do this.

    Pennywise, Jun 1, 2007