    meantime, she's also attending a college. So why are certain people
    claiming "civil rights"? "Rights" do not belong to lawbreakers who can not
    or will not become official residents.

    richard, May 17, 2010

  2. richard

    Aratzio Guest

    On Sun, 16 May 2010 17:23:12 -0700, in the land of
    24hoursupport.helpdesk, Evan Platt
    Unfortunately for you, in this one specific instance, his stance is
    supported by law. Settled law. She is in fact an illegal alien. There
    is no doubt. The law is quite clear and while it may be morally
    repugnant to enforce it upon a woman that has been here since age 11,
    worked hard to become an educated and contributing member of society,
    it is the law.

    Now, if only st00pid was worth as much to society as that young woman
    is now and would have been in the future.

    Aratzio, May 17, 2010

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    Evan is a bleeding heart liberal who feels that simply because a person is
    within the country, has all the rights he has.
    In this case, the woman entered the country legally. Passports are issued
    for a fix time so her passport would not be valid when she turned 18. When
    the passport expires, you are in violation of the law. She refused to go
    home, let alone apply for a valid passport. Therefore, she knowingly
    violated the law.

    As far as I'm concerned, even the college violated the law by not verifying
    her legal right to be in the country. The state of Georgia is acting
    correctly. Enforcing the law.

    richard, May 17, 2010
  4. richard

    Aratzio Guest

    And you are a waste of oxygen and a drag upon the economy. Unlike that
    educated and motivated young lady.

    You are worth less than the lowest of the illegal aliens. Yet you feel
    some need to feel superior. What exactly do you contribute to society?

    Rest snipped because I am sure it was st00pid.

    Aratzio, May 17, 2010
  5. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    I fail to see how a law, which *has* been properly passed, legal or
    not, out of Arizona's jurisdiction or not, has anything to do with the
    very specific entries in the US bill of rights, which *do* apply to
    *everyone* in the US BTW, whether they're a citizen or not.

    Boot her out. Tomorrow. She's lost her bond, showed contempt of court
    and was in the US illegally before that. She doesn't *get* any more
    chances. You mess with a judge and you lose. Every time. Anyone that
    doesn't maintain that reality has no interest in law and order at all.

    I feel for the Mexican people. Especially now with the turmoil going on
    in their country and money so close they can almost smell it, but this is
    no way to change their lot in life.

    Sure it's prejudice - in favour of one black idiot ruining it for the
    others who are honest and decent people.

    chuckcar, May 17, 2010
  6. richard

    richard Guest

    Read the constitution. It defines who is a citizen and who gets "rights".
    She was stopped for a traffic violation. When she could not produce a
    license or any other legal document stating she was a citizen, motions were
    put in place to deport her.

    The state says you need a driver's license. She had none. So why is the
    violation of a state law a civil rights issue? Perhaps the "cause" is using
    this incident for lack of anything else to use.

    richard, May 17, 2010
  7. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    Oh, so If I visit the US, then I'm not allowed the right to remain
    silent if I happen to be arrested? Of course I am. And they *have* to
    merandize me as well. Just like they had to do with her.

    And no, she was in the process of being deported before she ever got in
    that car. That's *why* she didn't have a driver's licence in the first
    place - she couldn't get one.
    No, you completely missed (the somewhat twisted) point: her rights were
    allegedly violated because Arizona has no jurisdiction to make
    immigration laws. So therefore she couldn't have been arrested for it by
    any Arizona cop. (I did say twisted).

    chuckcar, May 17, 2010