    equipment?, other than eBay. I have some 2500 series routers, 2924,3524
    switch, 1 2600 router. I need to put these in a rack in all told i have 10
    pieces of equipment.

    Blacksayien, Nov 23, 2005

  2. Blacksayien

    Newbie72 Guest

    Give Jeff varden at CDW a email. or Tom Cusumani at
    United Computer Solutions, a call they can help
    you out.

    Both are vendors that I deal with on a regular basis.

    Other wise any 19in rack will do. Racks come in two different types.
    two post and cabinet. Cabinets would be for servers and the two post
    work well with switches and such.

    Steven Johnson
    Network Administrator
    Brooks Memorial Hospital

    Newbie72, Nov 23, 2005

  3. 2500 series are terrible to rack up. :(
    They'll feel like they are falling out.

    Any 19" rack should do you. Should be at least a few dozen brands new
    that you could buy, in all sorts of configurations, wall mount,
    2-poster floor mount, 4-poster, cabinets, etc.

    You'll probably find 100's on eBay no problem. Shipping is a problem,
    as they are big, bigger than some shippers will take. I've seen many
    thrown away after remodel jobs, but you'll usually have to pay for
    them on eBay of course.

    Doug McIntyre, Nov 24, 2005
  4. Blacksayien

    Hansang Bae Guest