CiscoWorks + ODBC + Sybase

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Jacek Tomasik, Feb 25, 2005.

  1. Hello,

    I need use data from CiscoWorks database (CiscoWorks Sybase Server).

    CiscoWorks run on Windows 2000, with database Sybase SQL Anywhere 7.0.3,
    ODBC client - OpenLink Lite for SQL server (TDS)

    I tried connecting through ODBC (port 43441). For test I installed new
    CiscoWorks server. I tried all combination of user/password data which I set
    during installation process. Unfortunately it doesn't work. I found
    information that this information is stored in

    C:\Program Files\CSCOpx\databases\cmf\orig\odbc.tmpl.

    It looks like:

    CWEUID=r0wicBlFHWg=

    CWEPWD=YmVCQxPhxLg=

    It also doesn't work.

    ODBC Client send information - [OpenLink][ODBC][SQL Server]Login incorrect.
    (20014).

    Anyone knows where can I find correct information about login and password?

    Thanks for any ideas,

    Jacek Tomasik, Feb 25, 2005