    right direction

    Tx
    Ravi

    netboy, Jul 17, 2003

  2. :I am very new to cisco works. Can someone please answer my queries
    :below.
    :1. Can i download the cisco works software from cisco site. IF yes,
    :can someone e-mail me the link as i could not find it.

    If you have CCO access,

    https://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/FormManager/formgenerator.pl?pid=141&fid=406

    gets you to the Cisco Works For Windows evaluation.

    http://www.cisco.com/kobayashi/sw-center/cw2000/cwwindows.shtml
    for the updates.

    :2. What all do I need to download to install cisco works.

    That would depend upon your platform. I suggest you look around at
    http://www.cisco.com/kobayashi/sw-center/sw-cw2000.shtml
    (requires CCO access.)

    On the PC side, see
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...stallation_guide_chapter09186a00800e6d0e.html

    CiscoWorks is a big product family; see also
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/cscowork/index.html

    Walter Roberson, Jul 17, 2003