CiscoIPPhoneError Number = "4"

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by agammehta, Dec 16, 2004.

  1. agammehta

    agammehta Guest

    Hi,

    I was getting
    <CiscoIPPhoneError Number="0">
    But after chaning firmload to the newer version i was able to come up
    with different error.
    which is <CiscoIPPhoneError Number="4">. authentication error.

    These are the following things that i did.
    - I have a user who is associated a device which no primary extension
    and no ICD Extension.
    - I went and created this user's name in Active Directory of Call
    manager.

    This is what i have.

    one publisher and two subscriber callmanager.
    Publisher is the DHCP too and sits on different VLAN than
    subscriber(s). All phones are registered to subscriber.

    CALLMANAGER 1 = subscriber 1 (Active)
    CALLMANAGER 2 = subscriber 2 (Standby)
    CALLMANAGER 3 = Publisher

    So I am getting authentication error when i try to push xml on phone
    using CGI/Execute

    Thanks for your help.

    Agam Mehta

    agammehta, Dec 16, 2004