    changing the device type to access point ??

    Thanks in advance
    Piva

    Posta_2004, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Posta_2004

    Dan Lanciani Guest

    | Any body knows the default password to the internal menu and actually
    | changing the device type to access point ??

    You really don't want to do this. Workgroup bridges tend to be worth more
    than access points, so you would be reducing the value of your box. Also,
    that hardware/firmware platform was never actually released in the access
    point version (at least as far as I know), so there is no guarantee that
    there won't be weird bugs. If you need the fast booting of the run-from-flash
    platform in pre-VxWorks access point you could use a base station (BSE34x) in
    access point mode.

    Dan Lanciani
    [email protected]*com

    Dan Lanciani, Apr 2, 2004