Cisco VPN on a PIX525 (no gateway for clients)

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Jon Doe, Jun 7, 2006.

  1. Jon Doe

    Jon Doe Guest

    Hi,

    I'm running PIX 7.1(2) with Cisco VPN clients. With split-tunneling, VPN
    users go out to the internet using their individual ISP connections. Problem
    right now is that, we have a vendor that has a couple of sites restricted to
    our specific internet address space... therefore, VPN users are unable to
    access these sites with their connections. I thought about configuring a
    host route on their individual machines, but the VPN doesn't actually assign
    a gateway.

    So is there anyway around this? I'm trying to figure out how VPN users can
    somehow be configured to use the address space available to users directly
    connected the network only when going to these websites. I've been trying to
    figure this out for a while now... so any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Also, does it matter that the VPN clients aren't assigned default gateways?

    Thanks!

    Jon Doe, Jun 7, 2006