Cisco VPN connects, but I cant connect to remote servers?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Choche, Nov 10, 2005.

  1. Choche

    Choche Guest

    Morning Folks,

    I have some users that are experiencing issues with our Cisco VPN
    Client v.4.6.04.0043 while using wired and wireless Linksys WRT54GS
    routers from home.

    They can ping the servers by Name and by IP fine. But when they use
    Outlook or try to Remote Desktop to a computer using either IP address
    or Computer Name, they cant seem to connect. There is no problem with
    connecting to our network remotely either.

    Users Setup:
    - Windows XP SP2
    - Office 2003

    Cisco VPN Properties:
    - Enable Transparent Tunneling
    - IPSec over UDP (NAT/PAT)
    - Allow Local Lan Access
    - Peer response timeout (seconds): 90

    We are using RADIUS server for these connections.

    Any assistance would be much appreciated, I dont think its any PIX
    configuration issue, as many other users dont have this issue.

    Choche, Nov 10, 2005