Cisco VPN Concentrator 3005

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Glennmac, Aug 2, 2006.

  1. Glennmac

    Glennmac Guest

    Hi All,

    I have a Cisco VPN 3005, I use it for LAN to LAN connections. The
    problem is it no longer tries to bring up the tunnels.

    I have traffic routed to the 3005 that is destined for 192.168.5.0 and
    that is in the remote network list for a LAN to LAN connection. When I
    try to ping 192.168.5.10 I never get a reply and there is nothing in
    the VPN log about trying to bring up the tunnel. I must have missed
    something in configuration, can anyone help, please!

    I am uisng:

    VPN Concentrator Type: 3005
    Serial Number:N/A
    Bootcode Rev: Altiga Networks/VPN Concentrator Version 2.2.Rel Mar 22
    2000 09:59:28
    Software Rev: Cisco Systems, Inc./VPN 3000 Concentrator Version
    3.6.7.Rel Dec 18 2002 14:24:06
    Up For: 1:37:13
    Up Since: 08/02/2006 10:25:51
    RAM Size: 32 MB