Cisco VPN Client kills internet connection

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by rrcommon, Feb 12, 2008.

  1. rrcommon

    rrcommon

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello,

    I have a problem using my VPN. Anytime, I connect to this specific VPN profile of a client using Cisco VPN version 5.0.00.340, my internet gets disconnected immediately. And once I terminate the VPN connection, the internet comes back immediately.

    I have tried switching off firewalls, upgraded my Router firmware etc but not sure, what is the solution for this. I am using DLink WBR 2310 if that is of any information.

    The issue seems to be only on my laptop, there are others who are using the same VPN profile and they are able to VPN and as well stay connected on the internet.

    Any suggestions to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    Ramesh

    rrcommon, Feb 12, 2008