    short while, even though PC's running th same client connecting to the
    same 3000 Concentrators, running 2K Pro, or XP Pro don't.

    Thanks.

    Gus, Dec 10, 2003

  2. Gus

    Gus Guest

    Anyone have any ideas about this?

    If I'm posting in the wrong place, please let me know.

    Thanks,
    Gus

    Gus, Dec 18, 2003

  3. In article <>,
    Gus <> wrote:
    :Anyone have any ideas about this?

    The original message does not seem to be available here.

    Please see the recent thread
    "trouble requestin windows 2003 ca server public key from pix"
    --
    The Knights Of The Lambda Calculus aren't dead --this is their normal form!

    Walter Roberson, Dec 18, 2003