Cisco VG-200 Gateway - startup-config not being used

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by kgreene1, Oct 19, 2007.

  1. kgreene1

    kgreene1

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    San Leandro, CA, USA
    Hi:

    Small issue on the Cisco VG-200 Gateway (looks like a 2600 series). I can configure the gateway to use the right information and it seems to work OK. The IOS is 12.2(11) T2

    I have copied the "running-config" to the "startup-config" but when I power cycle the system, it always reverts back to the unconfigured mode. This is the first time I have seen this type of issue. But it is on both VG-200 units I have.

    If I do a "show startup-config" command, the information is correct before I power cycle. Afterwards, it is not there.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks.

    Kevin Greene

    kgreene1, Oct 19, 2007