    * Where is it available ?

    Thanks,
    John.

    Guest, Feb 11, 2006

  2. Guest

    Aman Guest

    Hi,

    www.cisco.com/univercd ,it contains all the documentation about cisco
    products and softwares and access to it is available for all.no
    restrictions or password required.

    Thanks
    Aman

    Aman, Feb 11, 2006

  3. Guest

    MyndPhlyp Guest

    "Aman" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > www.cisco.com/univercd ,it contains all the documentation about cisco
    > products and softwares and access to it is available for all.no
    > restrictions or password required.

    I love the copyright at the bottom of the page. (1989-2008). Talk about your
    forward thinking!

    MyndPhlyp, Feb 11, 2006
  4. UniverCD (not Universe CD) is the OLD name for the Cisco documentation, and
    the old format.

    It used to be distributed on CD, and is also on the website.

    That name is long since retired.

    Docs are still available on CD, but search is dramatically limited. The
    technology of the CD based docs has always been limited. Better to read the
    docs on the web.

    The site www.cisco.com/univercd is the link to the old format of the docs,
    and is still maintained, but poorly.

    The new documentation root is
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/tsd_products_support_home.html

    Or navigate from the home page.

    Phillip Remaker, Feb 11, 2006
  5. Guest

    ashse

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    thanks for the link,
    but not sure how to proceed, as it takes us to IOS download

    ashse, Dec 23, 2012