    Greatly appreciate any links or references!

    Thanks in advance,
    John.

    JohnNews, Oct 28, 2003

  2. http://cosi-nms.sourceforge.net/

    alan

    Alan Strassberg, Oct 28, 2003

  3. JohnNews

    S. Gione Guest

    Most of the recent switches have embedded web services in them to permit
    browser configuration.

    S. Gione, Oct 28, 2003
  4. JohnNews

    Scooby Guest

    Check out the sdm (security device manager) - free to CCO users. It is a
    really nice router config tool that is web based. Not perfect for all
    situations, but a great starting point. I know there is the vdm (vpn device
    manager) too, but I have not yet looked at it. There is the pdm for pix - I
    personally stay away from that one.

    Scooby, Oct 28, 2003